Previous issues in science and religion
Short lectures, articles and commentaries relevant to current issues in science and religion are posted here.
- Why science matters to faith, and where to start
- God's Creation Through Evolution and the Language of Scripture
Joshua M. Moritz
- Why awe?
- Is there still hope for the climate?
- Haiti – An Unnatural Disaster
Roger Abbott and Robert White
- Made in the Image of God: Human Value and Genomics
- Neither Darwin nor God?
- Science belongs to the religious too
- I watch my language in the presence of God – Theology in the modern university
- Made in the Image of God: the Theological Implications of Human Genomics - Part 1
- Neuroscience and free will: religion and science do not always disagree
- Can science explain everything?
- Are Atheists Really More Intelligent Than Others?
- What has theology ever done for science?
- A Review of the Film Creation
- The Spell of the Meme
- The Challenge of Global Warming - Global challenges need global solutions
Sir John Houghton
- Evolution Myths
- Art, Science and Flatland
- Denis Alexander talks to Francis Collins
- Darwin's Religious Beliefs
- God and physics: a new dialogue